- Heavy Lift Recovery
- Transport to our storage depot
- Storage for insurance inspection
- Storage for Court Evidence
- Storage for Health & Safety Authority Inspection
Heavy lift Recovery Scope
- Overturned Vehicles & plant
- Vehicles and Plant deemed unroadworthy
- Vehicles and plant that have shed their load
- Vehicles & plant ‘not towable’
- Fallen Structures
Recovery of Racing Yacht from Rocks in Treacherous conditions
In this video, the “Raging Bull’ Yacht broke it’s mooring during a heavy storm and ended up on the rocks. Skerries. GKT were on hand to recover the yacht and save it from ruin. This was a race against time and the elements, while maintaining the highest health and safety standards for everybody involved and spectators who had gathered nearby.
Only 1 year later this yacht was back to winning ways.
4 TON Buoy Recovery / Lift & Transport Operation
GKT’s scope of work included travelling to a roadside location at Dublin Port, crane lift – self load / recover the 4 ton Buoy from the shore side (18m reach) to our trailer and deliver to the Dublin Port Authority Maintenance
Using a tractor unit + 150 ton/mtr remote control crane, the roadside lifting activity was executed in a 25 minute operation which kept traffic disruption to a minimum.